October 31, 2017
Tuesday, November 7th
12:30 p.m. Eastern to 1:15 p.m. Eastern
Join Steptoe & Johnson attorneys Jim Newberry and Susan Deniker for a free and interactive video conference on the latest Title IX guidance.
The video conference will address:
- The Impact of the New Title IX Guidance on:
- The Burden of Proof
- Length of Investigations/Hearings
- Suggestions for Immediate Action
- Suggestions for Longer Term Policy Modifications
- Recommendations for Institutional Involvement in the Notice and Comment Process
- The Impact of the New Rules on Respondent Litigation
The video conference will be conducted via Zoom. Participants with an Internet connection can engage with the lawyers and other participants by clicking on a website link from a webcam-equipped desktop or laptop, a smartphone, or a tablet.
Questions will be permitted during the video conference, either directly to the presenters or via the chat feature on Zoom, and after the presentation concludes. To facilitate the interactive nature of the video conference, space is limited, so you are encouraged to reserve your space as early as possible to ensure your participation.